The visa is commonly a stamp endorsed in the applicant's passport or other travel document. The actual visa may still be an endorsement in the passport or may take the form of a document or an electronic record of the authorisation, which the applicant can print before leaving home and produce on entry to the host country. We provide
- Original wakala(Power of Attorney) in which the authorization is given in favour of M/s Moulavi Travels for recruiting and processing the visa
- Certificate of registration (CR) copy of the shop/company/ID card copy of the sponsor, if available If candidate's name is mentioned in WAKKALA same person has to travel on that visa candidate can't be changed in this case
- Passport, old passport mentioned in the present/latest passport
- The validity of the passport should not be less than six months
- If the candidate traveled on an employment visa, and did not completed one year from the date of departure from K.S.A, a N.O.C from the previous sponsor preferably with attestation from chamber of commerce as well as ministry of external affairs from the previous sponsor is mandatory/compulsory.
- Twelve 6*4 cm sized white background colour photographs
- Medical report from a panel doctor approved by royal saudiarabian consulate