30DAYS TOURIST VISA
People who want to take a short trip to UAE to catch up with your family or friends. Then tourist visa valid for 30 days will be an ideal option for you.
- Visitor's Scanned Passport copy.
- Recent passport size photograph.
Requirements for obtaining a visit visa for Dubai vary depending on your nationality. GCC citizens do not require a visa to enter Dubai, and the citizens of 32 countries (mentioned below) can get a visa on arrival at Dubai International Airport. GCC residents who are not GCC nationals but having a high professional status such as company managers, business people, auditors, accountants, doctors, engineers, pharmacists or employees working in the public sector, their families, drivers and personal sponsored by them are eligible for a non-renewable 30 days visa upon arrival at the approved ports of entry to UAE.
The Below nationalities can get visas on arrival :
It should be noted that this list may vary slightly from time to time and it is therefore best to check with your local UAE embassy or the airline that you are using to fly to the UAE prior to departure.
- We have Only a role to Apply visa , And Does not hold any guarantee that the Visa Will get Approved. UAE Immigration Department is the sole decision maker for It.
- Processing time 4 working days
- Applying for visa in UAE with unskilled profession stated in the passport such as laborer, farmer or service also might get rejected.